We are professional carpenters, cabinetmakers, interior systems mechanics, pile
drivers, lathers, framers, floor layers, roofers, drywallers and workers in
forest products and related industries.
Starting with pre-project conferences to outline the scope of work, manpower
needs, and scheduling issues, we keep lines of communication open throughout the
life of the project. Our range of capabilities is based in fundamentals, so that
jobs are done safely, on time and on budget. That foundation is built on:
- Productivity: Exacting skills and experience keep your project
on time and on or under budget.
- Competitiveness: Tailor-made contracts and work schedules are
used to meet project specifications.
- Reliability: Disciplined crews are available where, when, and
for as long as they’re needed.
- Accuracy: Certified specialists are trained in the latest
products and installation techniques.
- Safety: Intense safety training and job site monitoring helps
create the safest possible work site.
- Leadership: Top-notch foremen and superintendents understand
how to get the best from a crew.
- Professionalism: We believe a cooperative, “can-do”
attitude is just as important as skills and productivity and we bring the right
attitude to work, every day.
- Recruitment: We aggressively recruit from a variety of sources
to ensure even the largest of jobs are staffed with competent professionals.